Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why I love online shopping...


This is why I love online shopping...
How often do you go into a store looking for a red tutu??? Not very often I would assume. So with online shopping you find all the stuff that you never knew you needed or even wanted.
I found this while I was shopping for baby clothes at my favorite online boutique http://www.sandboxcouture.com/. They have all the latest designer baby clothes and a great selection of children's clothes as well.
But anyways, back to the tutu... I absolutely love it (it's not for me though I promise). I just think it's absoulutely adorable and had to have it for the little princess.
So depending on how you look at it, online shopping can be good (finding all the stuff you want but don't ned) and it can be bad (having a house full of stuff you just had to have).

No comments: