Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Get your Designer Handbags for Less!

Girls I know that you love designer handbags and, have I got a site for you to check out! Intrends.com has your next purse to put on your wish list! InTrends.com is your source for Luxury Handbags, Designer Shoes, Accessories & Designer Clothing. Just look through the awesome selection of designer handbags featuring the latest trends and top designers. From, Gucci, Prada, Bottega, Tods, Celine and More! I think I found a Gucci purse that I cant live without! Why pay retail?

1 comment:

Witty said...

Do NOT order from Malibuvogue.com! I ordered an item in the beginning of June. After my order had been pending for a month and several inquiries were made, they wrote back saying my item was suddenly out of stock. I wrote back twice asking for a refund and haven't gotten a response.