Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Is It Football Season? I need to Find an NBA Shop


Im not sure what is going on with those football games. My buddies all talking about the fumbles, turnovers, tackles and touchdowns. What does it all mean?!? The truth of the matter is that I am a girl who doesnt really want to know what the heck is going on, I just think that any reason to drink beer and holler is an excellent excuse to do so. So, whats a girl to do to look the part at all these football watching parties? Well, I found the coolest big, little NBA Shop on the web. They have all sizes from childrens up to 5x. I personally got one of the youth jerseys so it would be form fitting. Goes over big with the guys.

1 comment:

BucknDaOdds said...

How about a selection of the college Sweet Sixteen T-Shirts? Or you can get the NBA Jerseys too.
Try this shop for low price NFL Jerseys or NBA Jerseys as well. About 15 shops to browse all at one site. You can find anything there.