Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sweet tooth

Aahh……….chocolate. Some European chocolate would be utterly delightful. If only I had two things right now: money and a store nearby that sold fine European chocolates, such as these delicious looking truffles from stuffedchocolate.com. Just looking at these truffles is making my mouth water.

Looking at their various offerings in their Euro shop along with their offerings under their bakery shop listings are just out of this world. But, I guess I will just have to satisfy my cravings with just a run-of-the-mill Hershey bar. The most exotic offerings around here would be a Toblerone bar at the local Wal-Mart. Whoopee!

Oh well, until payday, I can at least dream about which of these luscious confections I will choose to order. And, then fantasize about which delightful confection I will enjoy first. ~sigh~ 

No comments: