Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Target has nice bedding!

While shopping the other day at Target, I happened to notice some of their bedding sets. (click here) I especially liked their Woolrich Bear Bedding Collection. Now that both of my brothers are getting older, 13 and 10 respectively, this set is cute without being too juvenile. Also, since neither myself nor the boys are into sports, the football and baseball themed sets are out of the question. They had the quilt, which was nicely done in a patchwork of browns and blues, bedskirt, pillow shams, along with other bear themed accessories. Such as a lamp, curtains, string of lights, etc. This is something that both my boys a d I agreed is really cute. And, of course, there are matching sheet sets to go with it. There is enough variety that I can get both boys the same quilt, but the rest would be different for each room. And, to make it even easier to pick out the bedding items and the matching accessories even easier, they can both be perused and purchased on Target.com. How much simpler can shopping get?

No comments: