Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Game Days!

Why is it whenever Football season rolls around, the stores go crazy! Everyone is wearing nfl jerseys, or crazy sports apparel in the upcoming teams colors. You would think that this time of year was one huge party especially, on Sunday's and, Monday's!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against team spirit or football or anything, I have a favorite team that I cheer for on game day. I actually sit with my husband through the four quarters of heavy hitting and touch down passes if there are any. I think I enjoy it more now that its more that my husband explained to me. Now we spend these two days out of the week watching the Football game together, kind of our date night!

I find myself looking at all the NFL football jerseys & NFL Apparel online. Now that we have date nights set, isn't it appropriate that I have an appropriate new outfit? I'm even thinking of painting my up my face too!

No comments: