Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Furniture that Will Last



One of my favorite things is to shop for my little girl so of course I have a lot to talk about when it comes to little ones! I just bought some of the nicest baby furniture I have ever come across! Designer furniture like this by Nurseryworks is made to last and will continue to look great through many generations! I have had this crib for my first child and it is looks just as nice for my second one on the way! This clean and modern looking crib goes great with the rest of our decor throughout our home. I believe in investing in any kind of furniture that will not only look good but is of good solid quality. Why buy something that is going to have to be replaced in a few years? Especially when little ones can really be tough on furniture. I'm really happy with this because it can also convert into a toddler bed! So, you actually are getting two pieces of furniture in one! How awesome is that! You can find this particular crib and much more at Babybox.com!