Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

eBay! eBay! eBay!

I know, I know, eBay is nothing new. But c'mon... how can you not love eBay? Where else can you buy a perfectly functional T-Mobile G1 power charger for less than $5 -- S&H included? or a $0.78 micro-USB cord (perfect for connecting my Peek to my laptop!)? Or a $18 book for just $5 (My Sister's Keeper, FYI).

But if you're going to eBay, do it right. First, set up a PayPal account and make sure it's verified. This way, you'll be able to pay for your transactions easily and efficiently.

And secondly, shop smart. Always check out a seller's feedback. And if there are a few negatives, don't let them discourage you. Read more and find out WHY those negatives exist. The negatives themselves aren't enough to prove a seller as being suspicious, sneaky or a rip-off -- it's the content of the negatives that will determine how trustworthy and reliable a seller is.

Happy eBaying! :)