Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why I love product reviews

When it comes to purchasing a product, whatever it is, I will most likely take the time to read up reviews on it. This is especially true for products over $20. Why? Well, I want to know what I'm paying for, and if it is even worth paying for!

Product reviews that are done by actual bloggers (for a few examples, check out In My Bag and PJ Mommy) are my favorite, because even if the blogger is being compensated with the product in question, nine times out of ten you can count on them to "tell it like it is". I know I do. :)

However, there have been a few times where I've gone ahead and purchased a product without reading up on it first... either on a whim, or because I trust the company. A few examples of that? Well, there's my T-Mobile G1, my iPod, my HP d7v notebook, and the notebook I bought for my husband for his birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VV
批發

seo

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

AP
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

Anonymous said...

ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
cheap uggs
wholesale ugg boots
wholesale uggs
ugg boot
ugg shoes
uggs wholesale
uggs on sale
discount uggs boots
uggs outlet
ugg outle
uggs uk
ugg uk
ugg boots cheap
ugg wholesale
wholesale ugg
ultra boots
ugg for cheap
cheap ugg for sale

ugg outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet store
outlet ugg boots
ugg australia outlet
ugg boot sky
uggs outlet stores
ugg boots
Ugg Boots on sale
Ugg Boots for sale
Classic Ugg Boots
Cheap Ugg Boots
Women Ugg Boots
Newest Ugg
Outlet UGG Boots
Australia Ugg
Wholesale Ugg boots