Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fountain Valley Jewelers!


My moms birthday was coming up, and I really wanted to get her something special to show her how much I care. Initially I was at a loss on what to get her. But then, it hit me! Why not get her a new ring. She's constantly complaining about how few rings she has to wear, and how many of them are falling apart, so I wanted to get her a very nice one. I began looking at jewelers, but couldn't find anything that looked great enough. Finally I found Fountain Valley Jewelers, and they had amazing rings. It was actually hard to pick just one! When my mom received this, she had a large mix of emotions, so I knew she loved it. She couldn't stop thanking me for this beautiful gift!

2 comments:

Macki-bloggarella said...

This ring is GORGEOUS!I love all the colors in it and it's so unique.I went to Fountain Valley Jewelers and they had so many unique and gorgeous things to pick from.

Blogger said...

It is really nice article about our subjects, thanks for sharing this information.
boise jewelry