Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Perfect Plus Size Swimsuits!


My mom just planned our first 'real' family vacation to Costa Rica. Our activities planned were mainly snorkeling, swimming, and beach fun. But when I heard my mom was self concious in a swimsuit, and wouldn't be participating in the fun, I had to help out! I started looking for swimsuits that were stylish, yet covering. I found one in town, but the price was incredibly high. I then took my searches to the internet. Immediately I found the perfect plus size swimsuits. When I ordered it, the measurements were right on, and it fit her perfectly. Now she can have fun on vacation too!

2 comments:

plusstyle said...

AlwaysForMe.com has a fantastic selection of women's swimsuits, bathing suit cover ups, and resort wear that would be perfect for a Costa Rican Vacation. Sexy swimsuits with figure flattering features like underwire and ruching - plus sporty swimsuit seperates for more active water sports. Don't miss the fun - find the perfect swimsuit at AlwaysForMe.com

Blogging Girl said...

Yeah I like there stuff to but http://www.swimsuitsjustforus.com always had my size when I looked on line.