Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Quick Pod Tripod


When I saw this I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. I suppose the joke is on me, because it is an actual product. Essentially the idea is that when you want to take a photo of yourself, rather than having the difficulty of extending your arm out, you have this handy device that will extend. The idea is that you are able to use it during parades, weddings, etc. Basically when you're literally beyond arms reach to take a perfect photo. The idea is unique, I'll give credit there. But couldn't you just find higher ground? Or if you are on vacation and wanting to take a picture wouldn't it be cost efficient to simply ask someone to take a picture for you? All in all, this product is definitely something that can be passed up on.

No comments: