Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Great Digital Camera

I just purchased this camera at Best Buy the other day and so far I really like it. I broke my other one a couple months ago and I finally decided it was time to get a new one. I'm going on a trip so it was perfect timing. It takes such clear pictures and yet it just the perfect size for carrying around in your purse.

I love Canon Cameras. They are the only cameras I really like and I love that I can rely on them. They are really good quality and they last forever..unless your reckless sometimes like me and run the camera over..whoops. This camera is the Canon- PowerShot ELPH 300 HS with 12.1 megapixel Digital Camera. I got it in red, because it stands out and unique. I've only had it for a few days and I already love it and the quality of the pictures. It also has fun effects you can play with too. It's a fun camera to have and the perfect size.

No comments: