Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Looking Good and Representing

My dad got this browning sweatshirt from Gander Mountain the other day and it is so comfortable. I also love the fact that it is pink too! I love the ribbed cuffs which gives it a nice and snug fit on your arms. I wear sweatshirts all of the time. They are just so comfortable and cozy. My dad knows me all to well.

Of course I am a daddy's girl and I love to do whatever he is doing. We go out hunting all the time, but most of the time it's him shooting something, and I am just along for the experience. I do some shooting, but I just like to get in the outdoors with him and spend time with him. I love going out in the early mornings and staying out late in the night for the nights hunt. It's always a good time with him, and of course I got to look good when I go out. You never know who you will run in to out in the woods.

No comments: