Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awesome Jeans!

As soon as I saw these Miss Me Jeans, I just had to get them. They have the shape of Texas on the back pockets and I fell in love right when I saw them. I was freaking out and couldn't wait to get them in the mail. I've seen a couple of girls have the cowhide studded back pockets and I think they are really cute and eye-catching.

I'm no a big fan of the pockets that have the buttons on the pack. I like an open pocket and sometimes the buttons hurt to sit on, so I normally stay away from those. I am so excited for these jeans and my sister is going to love them too! She is such a jean freak and has so many pairs, and I can't believe she doesn't have these!

3 comments:

Johnsmith said...

Man i prefer your post and it's therefore smart and that i am definetly
going to put it aside. One factor to mention the Indepth analysis this text has is
trully exceptional.No one goes that further mile these days? Bravo!! only one a lot of
tip you canget a Translator for your Worldwide Audience !!!
www.klip.in

Unknown said...

I agree that these blogs are stunning, and I do love following them, particularly the Sartorialist. I’m hoping to determine this whole “aspiration” factor disappear, though, and I strive to do specifically not that. It’s just too harmful within the long run.click here

Unknown said...

I can not seem to win mine to work. I have edited the HTML thus that I can have numbered comments. Do you think this has something to do with it?
es.resellerclub.com