Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yoga Pants

What girl doesn't love yoga pants. I was a little iffy about them when they first came out. I didn't really like how tight they fit on girls and I didn't think they were for me. When my roommate had them and told me to try on a pair and wear them I didn't want to. After she convinced me to wear them, I really did like them.

They are so comfortable to wear and just lounge around in. They are perfect for a lazy day, or going to class and just wanting to be comfortable for the day. Now I love to wear them and wear them for half the week. They may be kind of tight, but now that every girl wears them no one even cares anymore. They are just perfect for a morning from a long night and you can do anything in them. I love to exercise with them, because they are light and stretchy too.

No comments: