Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Gifts

My sister bought me this clutch for my birthday and I love it. I don't like to carry purses that often, but when I do I like for them to look good. I use to only bring around huge purses that carried my whole life in them, now I'm really liking the little purses that only fit so much.It makes it easier to find things, and it is also easier to clean out too!

I love this Coach purse and it is the perfect size. It also goes with anything. Sometimes I like to get crazy designs for purses, but they are hard to match with every outfit you wear. This clutch matches perfectly with almost anything! It's always a plus to get a neutral color and then you can wear anything. If you like crazy colors for a purse, use it as an accessory and you wear neutral colors.

No comments: