Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

First Swim Suit of 2012

I just purchased my first swim suit of 2012. I'm going on vacation the first weekend in March and I am so excited! We are going to the Caribbean and I can not wait to get out of this colder weather. My boyfriend is taking me for my birthday and we are going to have a great time. I picked out this swim suit,because I thought it was really cute and a different color. I love how it has no straps, which means less tan lines, and the bottoms are so sexy and I love them.
I can always count on finding something new and different at Victoria Secret. I love the store and I could spend all day in there. Another favorite about this swimsuit, is that it is a push up swim suit, but its not major or noticeable. It is just a comforting lift and for some support. I don't like wearing MAJOR push up bras or anything, I just like a little liftage and support. If you are looking for a comfortable and stylish swim suit, I recommend this one!

No comments: