Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gorgeous Sweatheart Dresses

This was the formal dress my daughter picked out for they're Sadie Hawkins Dance and I thought it was so cute! She loves sparkles and this was a perfect match for her. The sweatheart top is so flattering on her and she looked gorgeous the night of the dance. She has some really cute heels on, which I don't see how she walked in them, and her jewelry was really cute. Her boyfriend looked so handsome in his tux, and it was nice to see all the kids dressed up for a night. They had a great time and went the whole nine yards. They went out to eat and took a limo too. It was so cute and I was happy that they had a great time.

Sparkles are the 'in' thing for prom dresses, I guess, and there were tons of beautiful dresses I saw that night. Everyone looked great and it reminded me of the past. Of course, our dresses were nothing like they are now, but man was it a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Dress. Really this is very flexible for all. buy Gorgeous Prom Dresses Online