Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prepare For Bachelorette Invitations

I'm throwing my sister her bachelorette party and I am so excited. I found these really cute and funny bachelorette invitations that she is going to love! She is always up for over the top parties and I have to make this the best party yet before her wedding. This is the party where it has to be over the top, never forgettable, and an all around good time.

I have the whole night planned out. I rented an awesome party bus for the whole night and I have so many places to stop. We are starting out at my house for a pre-party to play a few games, and start out with a couple of drinks. I bought her a couple of funny, but maybe useful gifts and then we're meeting up with the rest of the girls down town. From there who knows what will happen. Everything is just going to be "spur of the moment." There is never going to be a dull time. I have had the best of times at bachelorette parties with just all of my girlfriends and it's just one last hoorah before the married life.

No comments: