Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday party + Plus size cocktail dress = Best Holiday Mix!

One thing that I absolutely LOVE about the holidays is the excuse to dress up. What girl doesn't love to get fancy and sip on champagne? The holidays are the perfect excuse to buy yourself a fancy cocktail dress.

One of my really good friends invited me to her work Christmas party. She just graduated college and is working as a nurse for a hospital. Now that she has a "big girl job" she has the opportunity to dress up for formal Holiday parties! Yay! She felt a little weird going to the party herself so she thought it would be a great idea to bring me (her "filler" bf) ;)

The party is in about two weeks which means I need to get shopping! I'm thinking about this cute plus size cocktail dress. What do you think? I don't want to spend a ton of money and I want something I can wear again. I think this is a classy dress that can be worn again with either boots and tights, a cropped jacket, or with a casual sweater. This dress is a good investment and a great excuse to shop online :)

No comments: