Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Love About Engagement Rings From Orange County


Some people may think I am crazy, but I just have this thing for looking at engagement rings. I don't see myself as one of those girls who just looks and looks because I am needing to get engaged as soon as I can. Looking at rings is like looking at clothes or even art for some people.  I find them so beautiful. My ring collection at home is almost a bit ridiculous, but I am still proud. I have got to say though, engagement rings from Orange County are by far my favorite. They are so elegant and unique and so different than any other place. I find if you are looking for something that is more than just a band and a diamond, you should go here. 
Something I really like about this place is that you can create your own engagement ring. I absolutely love the idea of a man helping design something completely new and different that no one else has. I have a pretty unique style, so it may be hard for someone to look for a wedding ring for me, and creating his own style would be so perfect! 

No comments: