Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Ab Lounge


The Ab Lounge, does it work? I've tried the product myself, and I must say I did feel some muscle work. After reading some reviews on Amazon, which the product was given four out of five starts from over 100 reviews, it might be concluded that this product may be something to invest in. Now, with many promotional advertisements, what they promise isn't always 100% accurate. This product does work the muscles in the abdominal to an extent. Meaning, you're gonna have to work pretty hard to get super model results. But that wonderful burning sensation in your gut is there after many reps. (No, not that kind of burning sensation, the "I just had a great workout" kind. Geez).
If you have any type of back problems, then don't even waste your money. This machine is not for you. In fact, I may go as far to say this will make it far worse. But as many exercise claims, there must be other factors that will contribute to the success. Such as eating right, and willingness to not sit in front of the television with a bag of potato trips for consecutive hours.

No comments: