Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Snuggie


I'll be the first to admit that whoever came up with this is either a genius because we are stupid enough to buy such a product, or the inventor is someone with far too much time on their hands. Either way, the advertisements were enough for a family member to give me one as a Christmas gift. Now, the Snuggie does not provide anything extra that a blanket or even a sweatshirt could not suffice to. Though, I'll admit, it does keep you warmer than not wearing anything at all. The bright side of purchasing the Snuggie is that it comes with a book reading light that does this weird self extend thing. Not sure how to explain that, but simply, I think I was more excited playing with this, than looking like a cult member wearing blue.

1 comment:

Macki-bloggarella said...

I would have to agree on this 100%!My sister bought me one,and I mean yeah i use it but i think i would have been just fine without one.i mean all it is is a bathrobe turned backwards!They do keep me warm though,and yeah that book lite that it came with is very amusing:)