Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Topsy Turvy Tomatoe Planter


I'm not known for having a green thumb. In actuality I would probably kill any plant that came near me unintentionally. So is the Topsy Turvy a product right for someone like me? Well, my parents bought this thing, against their better judgment, in the hopes that they may be one with the earth and channel their inner farmer to see, if in fact, they could produce some lush ripe tomatoes.
Now, to my, and their surprise, the product does in fact work very well. It provides great convenience and ease to pick and water these tomatoes. Though, I don't believe it makes any difference from any other planter. I mean if you think about it, you could use anything to grow tomatoes, and just turn that thing upside down. But the original idea is there, and therefore kudos is in order for the creative thinkers that came up with the product. So in short, yes, the product works. But it would be advised not to spend that $19.99 and just find some house hold object to plant your tomatoes in and hang it upside down. It does look pretty cool too.

No comments: