Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIY for the gardener


Have you crossed everyone off your Christmas list? Me either. It seems every year I wait later and later. I wish I could be those people that have all their Christmas shopping done before December 1, but who am I kidding that probably won't ever happen.

What I am doing differently this year is making some of my own Christmas gifts. Unlike years prior where I just buy all of my gifts I have decided to try something new. With the weather being mild I figured I should take advantage and get some projects done outside.

My Mom is a big gardener and nature walker. She isn't into material items so she wouldn't necessarily appreciate a store bought gift vs. a hand made gift. I have these really cute teacups and saw ideas on Pinterest how to make this cute teacup bird feeder. It seems easy enough and it's so cute! I love that there are minimal supplies and not much handy work. Will you be making any of your Christmas gifts this year?

Find step by step directions here.

No comments: