Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Get That Homey Feeling With McCalls Candles

I moved into my first place a week ago, and after putting everything away and setting up everything I have, I must say the one thing that makes my house feel most homey is definitely my McCalls Candles. They fill my house with the most amazing, warming scents. I love that they offer more than the usual candle scents and have some unique combinations of scents. My favorite so far is the cinnamon and cranberries candle. One, it matches the color scheme in my living room right now, and two, it smells so amazing and just gives me such a comforting feeling. After I bought my first one, I had to get at least one for every room of my new place. A lot of people have stopped over to see the new place, and the first thing they mention is how amazing it smells. I cannot wait to have my house warming party, and everyone will be able to smell it! The best part about these candles is that they are such a great price. Candles like these, that actually fill the room with an amazing scent are usually way too expensive. These definitely fit into my budget.

No comments: